On his plans for the development of Arochukwu, he says it would be anchored on some cardinal areas of need he summed up with an acronym of TEAM (Technology, Education, Agriculture & Market) or you turn it round as MATE (Market, Agriculture, Technology & Environment).
So, whether you see it as TEAM or as MATE, they are education, healthcare, roads and infrastructure development, ecological and environmental interventions, as well as youth empowerment and agricultural development.
Dr. Samuel Uba Okorie of ACCORD (Party) strongly believes that the time has now come for the emergence of a new leadership that can prepare Arochukwu and Abians for the new millennium. This time to focus on the restoration of the dignity of NDI-IFE by providing the kind of leadership that will create an economic and technological awakening amongst our people.
Samuel Uba Okorie, PhD, is therefore poised to provide the new leadership that will establish the basic infrastructure, institutional and technological platforms an environment to fast track and encourage the blooming of Aro Constituency talent on the world stage in the shortest possible time.
• Education as a right, water, sanitation, efficient transportation;
• Robust macro-economic fundamentals and private-sector-led growth;
• Industrialisation, adding value to raw materials and modernisation of agriculture;
• Quality health for all;
• Job creation and youth empowerment;
• Poverty reduction;
• Good governance;
• Gender equity, empowerment of women, and so on.